Grower Privacy and Use Policy
The ability of SmartBarley to create value for the grower and AB InBev relies on the collection of individual grower information. We take the protection of grower privacy very seriously. In order to protect grower privacy and ensure the integrity of the program, SmartBarley includes several data security mechanisms and upholds to the following Grower Privacy and Use Policy.
This privacy notice applies to the participants in the AB InBev SmartBarley program, facilitated by AB InBev, AB InBev subsidiaries, and select AB InBev barley and malt suppliers.
- We collect personal information from you when you register with our agronomists or field technicians.
- We collect various types of personal information, including your first name, last name and e-mail address.
- We further collect information in relation to your barley production sites, practices and outcomes.
- We collect general program and website use information.
Purposes & Disclosures:
- We use personal information for your participation in the SmartBarley program.
- We collect this information to allow you to benchmark your barley production with your peers and benefit from AB InBev’s expertise and best practice sharing in the area of barley production.
- We will also use the collected information to better understand barley production globally, including but not limited to statistical models that analyze the influence of climate, soil, topography, and crop management practices on production outputs such as yield, disease and quality.
- Only you, AB InBev program administrators and the agronomist or field technician collecting your personal information can view your personal information.
- Any information made available to you about your peers will be anonymized; in other words, aggregated or disclosed in such a manner that it cannot be linked to an identified person.
- We will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose your personal information to anyone outside of AB InBev, AB InBev subsidiaries or consultants without your express permission.
- Participation in the program is voluntary.
- You own your data. At any time you may access, rectify or delete any personal information relating to you by sending a request and proof of identification to email@example.com
- You will receive an individual username and password to access your personal information and metrics. You can change this password at any time.
- We use industry standard measures (physical, organizational and technological) to safeguard against unauthorized access and to safely store your personally identifiable information.
How to Reach Us:
- If, at any time, you have any requests or queries concerning this policy or want to update your account details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the full Grower Privacy & User Policy, click here.